Monday 25 February 2013

Nominet sues businessman over chief executive 'libel'

Nominet sues businessman over chief executive 'libel' - Telegraph: "Mr Wingate posted his video on his website and on YouTube, which blocked access to it from Britain in November following a complaint from Nominet. He has since moved his website to a host in China in an attempt to resist further attempts to censor it. Acknowledging Nominet’s libel claim, Mr Wingate said he was prepared to fight in court. “I fully believe in the independence of the High Court and that they will agree with my right as member of Nominet and a business owner to raise legitimate concerns I have made about individuals. I have not attacked Nominet's reputation as a company. I have attacked her [Mrs Cowley’s] leadership and her conduct. I am fully prepared to justify all my allegations in a court of law.”" 'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment